MaxiClimber’s Guide to Morning Workouts
When you have a busy schedule, it can be challenging to find the time to start your day off right. Whether you have to get up early to go to work or drop the kids off at school, mornings are often more about getting to where you need to go instead of taking time for yourself.
Adding morning workouts to your everyday routine can have many benefits for your health. It’s not easy to change your daily schedule, but morning workouts are definitely worth the extra effort.
Here are five reasons why morning workouts are a great choice to start your day right.
Your decisions in the morning set the tone for your entire day. Whether you choose to start your day off by eating leftover pizza or by blending up a delicious green smoothie, you decide how you want to feel and whether or not you will prioritize your well-being. When you start your day off with a morning workout, you’re setting a healthy precedent for the rest of the day.
Beginning the day on a healthy note makes it more likely that you will continue to make even more healthy choices throughout the day. There’s nothing like getting a jump start on your fitness goals in the morning to feed your motivation and drive for hours afterward. You can take this feeling of accomplishment into the rest of your busy schedule, fueling your work-life achievements, health goals and more.
A morning workout routine is not just about starting off your day on the right note. It can also benefit how you end your day. Research shows that morning workouts can improve sleep quality. One study found that adult participants got a better night’s sleep when they fit in a 7 a.m. workout. The exercises only lasted for 30 minutes, and the participants fell asleep faster and woke up less during the night as a result.
This study shows that a morning workout doesn’t have to be a grueling endeavor for you to benefit from it. With just a 30-minute morning workout routine, you can significantly improve your sleep habits. Whether you’ve been having trouble sleeping or simply want to make your existing sleep patterns even better, morning workouts are a great option to consider. Freeing up 30 extra minutes in your morning can make a huge difference in your nighttime routine. And, the better you sleep, the easier it will be to get up earlier in the morning to make time for your regular morning workout.
When you’re looking for reasons to invest the time and effort necessary to create a consistent morning workout routine, the physical health benefits are a great place to look. Morning workouts can have a wide range of positive impacts on your body’s overall wellness. Here are some of the most exciting physical health benefits you can look forward to enjoying when you get started with morning workouts:
- Lower Appetite — Regular exercise is known to help keep appetite in check. It can help you feel fuller longer and lower the levels of hormones associated with hunger in the body. When you get your exercise in the morning, the positive impacts of working out on appetite can be even more worthwhile. Starting the day with a lower appetite can help prevent unhealthy habits such as overeating throughout the day and help you make the most of this physical health benefit.
- Promote Weight Loss — When it comes to supporting a healthy weight, appetite is not the only benefit a morning workout routine can have. A study found that a workout before breakfast sets participants up for the most fat-burning potential during the rest of the day. Overall, exercise in the morning can lower appetite and prevent excess calories from being consumed. Combined with the increased potential for continued fat burn, morning workouts help promote weight loss.
- Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure — High blood pressure is a prevalent health condition in the U.S. As a result, it’s essential to find ways to help manage this aspect of physical health in order to support overall wellness. Some research has found that early morning workouts are beneficial in regulating blood pressure levels. Workouts completed at 7 a.m. were more effective than those done at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. If you have existing blood pressure concerns or want to be proactive and are trying to figure out the best time of day to exercise, a morning workout routine makes a great choice.
Morning workouts aren’t just beneficial for your physical health. They can positively influence both your mind and body. The mental health benefits of a morning workout routine can genuinely help you start your morning off right. Here are some of the ways a morning workout routine can help give your mental health a boost:
- Feel Energized — When it comes to energy-boosting solutions first thing in the morning, most adults reach for a cup of coffee or another caffeinated beverage. Exercise can be a better alternative to daily caffeine intake in fueling a morning burst of energy. Compared to drinking coffee each day, research has found that exercise has more long-term benefits for helping individuals feel energized in the morning.
- Improve Focus — Maintaining focus throughout a long workday can be challenging, especially when juggling a busy schedule and multiple commitments. If you’ve been struggling to concentrate on daily tasks, morning workouts could be the answer you’ve been searching for. Morning workouts can have various cognitive benefits, including improvements in focus and concentration.
- Lift Your Mood — It’s no secret that exercise releases endorphins in the body. It’s a longstanding fact that working out can boost your mood. When you experience this lift in mood in the morning, it can set you up to have a pleasant mood for the rest of the day. If you’re hoping to find a solution that can help you be happier and feel more enjoyment as you go about your daily activities, a morning workout routine might be just the fix you’re looking for.
Morning workouts can be a beneficial addition to your daily life, but getting started with them might seem easier said than done. One way to make morning workouts a breeze is to add the best at-home exercise machine on the market to your home gym.
With MaxiClimber, fitting in a total body workout is as easy as using just one machine in the comfort of your own home! That means you don’t have to worry about driving to a fitness center right after you wake up or creating an exercise plan involving a complicated lineup of several workouts.
The best part? You only need 10 minutes to get a highly effective full-body workout on the MaxiClimber. It’s the perfect way to squeeze fitness in before your day gets too busy.
Choose MaxiClimber’s innovative vertical climber machine to start your day off right with morning workouts!