4 Easy Workouts For Total Body Fitness with MaxiClimber
Many factors can get in the way of committing to a regular fitness routine. It can be hard to find the room in your busy schedule to work out, or the motivation to make time for exercise. Some exercise options like total body fitness can also seem overwhelming and intense at first, making knowing how to start difficult.
Fortunately, total body fitness and a consistent exercise routine can easily become attainable goals when you work out with MaxiClimber and design the fitness schedule that’s right for you. The best way to try a new kind of exercise for the first time is to gather plenty of fitness inspiration to drive your workout motivation. Luckily, there’s no shortage of ways to make a MaxiClimber workout fit into your lifestyle and individual exercise goals.
Here are four kinds of easy workouts that make the most of total body fitness with MaxiClimber. Let these examples of easy workouts inspire you to create routines that are right for you!
Fear of injury is one factor that can get in the way of committing to a long-term exercise schedule. Trying out a new fitness strategy can be even more intimidating when you already have pre-existing joint or muscle injuries. At first glance, total body fitness might sound too intense to be a good choice for individuals with joint health concerns. And, the low-impact exercise that’s often recommended for individuals with joint conditions might not sound as effective as other kinds of exercise because people often equate high-impact with intensity. However, low-impact workouts can still be intense while being gentle on joints, making fitness easier for people to accomplish and for a longer period of time.
With MaxiClimber, you get all of the intensity of total body fitness combined with all of the benefits of low-impact exercise. The classic model of the MaxiClimber vertical climber machine is designed to use your own body weight as resistance while the XL includes resistance options. As a result, you won’t have to worry about unnecessary stress on your joints. MaxiClimber workouts can engage all major muscle groups at once, ensuring that exercise sessions are still intense and effective while also being low-impact. Low-impact fitness is just one example of easy workouts you can complete with your MaxiClimber machine.
Whether you’re new to the world of regular exercise or simply don’t have enough time to spend on long workout sessions, quick fitness sessions are a very attractive option.
Exercise is hard, and it doesn’t seem like easy workouts exist. Going to the gym, figuring out a plan or which machines to use, carving out the time to implement a regular workout – all of this is hard. But MaxiClimber makes all of those factors easier.
You can see results from MaxiClimber by starting with 10 minutes a day as your workout. Since MaxiClimber offers total body fitness, you’ll be able to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. To work out your entire body with traditional exercise methods, you would need hours and piles of equipment. With MaxiClimber, you need a fraction of that time and just one machine. If a low-time commitment is at the top of your easy workouts wishlist, look no further than MaxiClimber.
Capitalizing on the latest fitness trends doesn’t have to be difficult. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is a popular form of exercise that has gained traction in the fitness world in recent years. A HIIT workout session involves alternating between short stretches of high-intensity exercise and longer stretches of less intense fitness. HIIT workouts are beloved by many in the exercise community, largely due to the many benefits they offer, such as:
- Calorie-Burning — HIIT workouts are known for being a very effective way of burning calories. They’ve been shown to burn calories faster than other traditional forms of exercise like weight lifting and running.
- Improve Health — Besides helping you maintain a healthy weight, HIIT fitness can improve health in several ways. Studies have shown that HIIT is associated with improving optimal blood pressure, blood sugar and the flow of oxygen and blood in the body.
- Benefit Sleep and Mental Health — HIIT workouts have many physical health benefits, but they’re also great for the mind. Regular HIIT exercise can help individuals fall and stay asleep at night and positively impact stress and mental health symptoms.
There are many ways to use MaxiClimber as an HIIT workout. With MaxiClimber, easy workouts that make the most of HIIT are possible. One of the best options for HIIT easy workouts is to use the MaxiClimber alone, switching up the speed of your pedaling during your fitness session to achieve short, high-intensity periods and longer, lower-intensity periods. Other options for HIIT easy workouts include pairing the MaxiClimber with fitness moves like lunges and squats.
There are many factors that can stand in the way of committing to consistent fitness. One big one is not having the time or interest in traveling to a local gym or fitness center on a regular basis. There’s an easy workout solution to this issue as well: at-home exercise. Here are just some of the ways at-home easy workouts can’t be matched by other types of exercise:
- Time-Effective — At-home workouts are a time-effective fitness solution. When you rely on a local gym to exercise, you have to spend extra time driving to and from the gym, and can only work out when the building is open. With a home gym, you can skip the commute and exercise on your own time.
- Less Expensive — The cost of gym memberships adds up over months and years, not to mention the cost of gas to travel to the gym. If you want to try out a new kind of fitness by taking a class, you have to pay even more on top of your membership. Investing in a great home gym saves you money in the long run.
- Individualized — When you work out at home, every aspect of your exercise is under your control. For example, you can work out alone without having to worry about what others around you think of you. You can also exercise at any time of day and customize your environment to create a space tailored to your interests and unique fitness goals.
Easy workouts with MaxiClimber are the best at-home fitness solution available. MaxiClimber’s affordable at-home vertical climber machine will surely be the centerpiece your home gym has been missing. You won’t have to worry about wasting time or money dealing with gym hours or fees with MaxiClimber. Easy workouts with MaxiClimber give you the flexibility to exercise on your own terms. You don’t even need a dedicated home gym to exercise at home with MaxiClimber. That’s because MaxiClimber is lightweight, so you can set it up wherever you want — whether in your basement, bedroom or patio. If you want to try out a new technique from the comfort of your living room, you can join in on classes led by expert coaches with MaxiClimber’s free app.
Enjoy Easy Workouts with MaxiClimber
There’s no shortage of fitness options available on the market, but they’re not all created equal. Often, exercises prioritize effectiveness and intensity while failing to create a positive workout experience. Soon enough, those types of workouts cause exercise burnout and make it hard to muster any workout motivation at all.
The best part of easy workouts with MaxiClimber is that they actually make exercise enjoyable. No matter your exercise goals or your initial fitness level, you can make MaxiClimber work for you and have fun along the way. Whether you are searching for a low-impact exercise, want to give HIIT workouts a try or need an at-home fitness solution with a low-time commitment, you can find an easy workout with MaxiClimber that meets your needs.
The dynamic motions of MaxiClimber’s vertical climber machine, combined with its versatility, ensure that it will be a fun and exciting experience from start to finish. Best of all, you won’t have to compromise on effectiveness because MaxiClimber’s total body fitness targets all of the body’s major muscle groups at once.
Try MaxiClimber today to truly enjoy effective and easy workouts!