4 Fat-Burning Full Body Workouts You Can Do Daily
When you’re searching online for the best exercise techniques to add to your at-home fitness routine, you’ll likely come across the term “full-body workouts”. This is an increasingly popular type of workout that involves exercising the entire body during a single fitness session. Full-body workouts have gained popularity due to their many benefits, including building strength, improving muscle mass and their massive calorie-burning potential.
At first glance, full-body workouts might not seem like a fitness strategy you can use on a daily basis. It’s true that traditional full-body workouts can require a huge time commitment and a lot of expensive equipment, but there are other ways to make the most of fat-burning full-body workouts. Fortunately, with the power of MaxiClimber and at-home fitness, full-body workouts can easily become a regular part of your weekly exercise routine.
To make adding full-body workouts to your at-home fitness plan even easier, we’ve rounded up 4 amazing routines you can do on your MaxiClimber. Check out these fat-burning full-body workouts to get inspired.
Fat Burning Full-Body Workouts: 10 Minutes
You don’t need to set aside hours of your day to get in a great full-body workout when you can complete at-home fitness with MaxiClimber. In as little as 10 minutes, you can get all of the benefits of working out your entire body at once with your MaxiClimber home exercise machine. Here are two examples of quick full-body workouts with MaxiClimber, complete with YouTube videos that take you through the entire fitness session:
- “New Heights” — “New Heights” is an incredible 10 minute workout led by Coach Jamie. It begins with a 60 second warm-up to get all of your major muscle groups primed for an excellent MaxiClimber workout. After the warm-up, Coach Jamie takes you through short periods of performing different techniques with your MaxiClimber, including sprints, active recovery, reaches and intervals. In just 10 minutes, you’re sure to put your entire body to work. Click here to follow along.
- “Rise & Climb” — This workout, called “Rise & Climb”, is a beginner intervals routine that takes just 10 minutes out of your day. This is another example of a fat-burning full-body workout led by MaxiClimber expert Coach Jamie. To get started, you’ll complete a 1 minute warm-up and then go through several dynamic moves including sprints, active recovery and squats, finishing with a cool-down. Coach Jamie will lead you through the entire workout, giving you advice on your form and how to make the most of this fat-burning full-body workout. Check out the video here.
Fat Burning Full-Body Workouts: 20 Minutes
One useful strategy for getting started with MaxiClimber is to start off slow by exercising on your MaxiClimber at-home fitness machine for just 5 or 10 minutes a day. As you get used to the machine and to different MaxiClimber exercise techniques, you can increase the length of your fitness sessions to continue to challenge your body and make progress towards your fitness goals. Once you’ve mastered the 10 minute workouts above, try out these 20 minute fat-burning full-body workouts:
- “Full-Body Blaster” — Coach Adriana will take you through this 20-minute, high-intensity workout designed to put your body to the test. You’ll start with a warm-up, followed by periods of moves including climbing squats, reverse grips, sprints, active recovery and crunches. If you’ve been searching for a challenging at-home fitness routine designed to offer all of the amazing benefits of full-body fitness, this is the workout for you. Follow along with the YouTube video here.
- “Full-Body HIIT” — This 20 minute fat-burning full-body workout led by Coach GC is an example of HIIT fitness, or high-intensity interval training. After a warm-up, you’ll perform different workout techniques like sprints, active recovery and alternating long and short strides on your MaxiClimber machine. This workout is a great way to bring the popular fitness trend of HIIT exercise into your regular at-home fitness routine. To take a look at this video, click here.
Benefits of At-Home Full-Body Workouts
While you could complete a full-body workout by visiting the gym, it’s much more convenient to enjoy all the benefits of full-body fitness from the comfort of your own home. Even better, you won’t lose out on anything by choosing at-home fitness over gym workouts. In fact, you’ll enjoy even more benefits of full-body workouts when you complete them at home. Here are some of the best parts of completing home fat-burning full-body workouts:
- Save Time — Choosing at-home fitness over gym workouts will save you time in more than one way. To start with, you won’t have to waste time commuting to your local fitness center and trying to find a parking spot. This gives you more flexibility to fit in a workout, whether you want to exercise right after you wake up or in the evening after work. Additionally, you won’t have to worry about exercising during the gym’s hours. When you choose a great at-home fitness machine like MaxiClimber, you’ll also save time because you’ll be able to complete a fat-burning full-body workout with the use of just one machine instead of having to use piles of different equipment over a longer period of time.
- Enjoy Privacy — Working out at the gym around a lot of other people can be difficult if you feel self-conscious or simply prefer to be alone while you exercise. At-home fitness is a great solution that provides you with the privacy to exercise in the comfort of your own home. You won’t have to worry about anyone watching you as you try out a new routine on your MaxiClimber or feel self-conscious as you work to get the hang of a new fitness technique like fat-burning full-body workouts.
- Make Progress — There are many obstacles that can get in the way of you staying on track with a fitness program and actually making progress towards meeting your exercise goals. For example, the high cost of a gym membership, the inconvenience of having to travel to a fitness center to exercise or inclement weather can all make sticking to a fitness routine difficult when it’s centered around a gym. The convenience of at-home fitness simply can’t be matched by gym workouts. You’ll be able to make better progress when you have an enjoyable and effective at-home fitness machine like MaxiClimber in your home gym.
Enjoy Fat Burning Full-Body Workouts with MaxiClimber
You’re much more likely to see the incredible benefits of full-body fitness, like calorie-burning and gains in muscle mass and strength, when you consistently complete them. The convenience of at-home fitness means that you can perform fat-burning full-body workouts on an everyday basis.
Best of all, with MaxiClimber, you’ll enjoy your full-body workouts. MaxiClimber’s innovative design is based on rock climbing, providing a unique and dynamic exercise experience that will keep both your mind and body engaged in the workout. And, you’ll only need one machine to make progress and see results. The MaxiClimber at-home fitness machine engages all of the major muscle groups in the body at once for a highly effective workout. To put your upper body, lower body, back and core to work, choose MaxiClimber.
Try MaxiClimber today to add fat-burning full-body workouts to your regular at-home fitness routine!